Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Vilnius, Lithuania

Just an update in case anyone is actually reading this blog in the summer.... I signed with Teo Vilnius, a Euroleague team in Lithuania. I leave Seattle September 20th. I've heard excellent things about the team and the city so I'm very excited. I'll start posting real blogs soon after I arrive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay:

That's great you will still be playing, and more importantly to this reader, blogging. I've missed your insights on life through the summer. Best of luck with your new team

Mike Condon
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Anonymous said...

I liked your story about your late night conversation with a Professor of Architecture. Great line about all fights being founded in an inevitable misunderstanding between the sexes or generations.

To be honest, I'm going to use that line to look wise and not give you or the Professor any credit.

It's nice to read a writer with an undertone of appreciation. You know how to live.

Good luck with Teo Vilnius.

Anonymous said...

Snow Tires,

Good to see things are still going well for you! Good luck with the new squad!

Anonymous said...

Hope the trip to Lithuania went well for you. I saw a nice article on you recently on Iowa State's web site. Best of luck as the season gets underway. I am looking forward to you first blog from a new land.

Mike Condon
Cedar Rapids, Iowa